What to Expect / Facts
- A workout designed to help increase your overall balance and core strength. Helping you stay mobile and active, and to help with the fear of falling.
- A workout in the comfort of your home without the loud gym noises or loud music that may distract you from focusing on your goals.
- A workout that will have you excited about a positive vision going forward and setting new goals.
- Exercises that increase lower body core strength & balance can reduce the risk of falling for seniors by 33%.
- One third of adults over the age of 65 experience an accidental fall.
- Exercise has shown to positively benefit the emotional well-being of older adults in the reduction of stress, improvement in mood ,and reduction of symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Senior Fitness Specialist
- Golf Fitness Specialist